Kazopolis

Sunday, January 08, 2006

2007 - the return of the pants


Well, I'm back. SILENCE! I wanted to start the year off right with some predictions. However, due to the fact that I have no precognitive abilities I have to rely solely on the sent and taste of future events. 2006 is so 2005 people. I'm talking about the majestic year of 2007. We just are not prepared! What is so special about 2007 you ask? (If you didn't ask that question, ask it) I sense that in 2007 we will see big things from the homeless, and by "big things" I mean they will begin to expose their genitals in exchange for crusty baked goods. This problem will be propelled by the growing bakery and Microsoft conglomerate that is currently forming. The key to salvation people will be over-sized pants. Thats right! Pants. I fear this "need" for pants will bring about a "pants-rationning" law in which families will be forced (at gun point mind you) to operate communal pants.

I'm sorry, for what just happened. Over the break I was traumatized when a massive pair of pants jumped on my back while verbally assaulting my body. I may never be the same. Plus, I'm rusty....SHIT!

4 Comments:

  • those pants are so frickn' hilarious!
    r

    By Blogger Rhya, at 8:13 PM  

  • See if your passport is somewhere in those pants!

    By Blogger Laura, at 5:01 AM  

  • Pants have declared war on The Ukrane...hahahaha... let them fend for themselves now that there's no longer a Soviet Union.

    By Blogger Christopher Humphries, at 4:33 PM  

  • i am tired of this post...do something!!!

    By Blogger Rhya, at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

The events that take place in this blog are factual and are enforceable in a court of law.