Kazopolis

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Waste-ing Time


Hey I'm just wasting some more time here pouring/drinking chemicals I've never seen before. This is one of many daily activities I enjoy that simply wastes my time. Let me give you an example. I enjoy suiting up in this isolation ensemble (which takes 3 hours in itself people) typically I will do this if I have lots of homework to do for the sole purpose of wasting time. If I'm really pressed for time I will skip the chemical mixing for the evening and go straight to treasure hunting. A lengthy process in which I comb the shoreline with a functionless self-made sonar machine. Often I find nothing. But one time..... I've never found anything. Once I return home and strip-off the suit (another 3 hours), it is usually time for my "touching the corners" ritual, this is a hobby of mine where I will go around touching all the corners in the house while singing the "circle song of celibacy", mildly ironic indeed. This event takes hours even days. As you can imagine this doesn't leave much time for class or for a job or for homework so I don't really worry about it. Anyways, if you would excuse me, I have corners to touch.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

The events that take place in this blog are factual and are enforceable in a court of law.